Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 2
Preparing For Test Of Driving Ability, DVSA ADI Part 2
DVSA ADI Part 2, The Test of Driving Ability, is an Advanced Driving Test.
Some drivers believe that because they have many years of driving experience, or because they have been employed in a driving capacity, the DVSA ADI Part 2 Test will be easy.
It is an ADVANCED DRIVING TEST, even experienced drivers are unlikely to be successful without some training.
To prepare for DVSA ADI Part 2 will require training sessions combined with practice in between training sessions to ensure that a high standard of driving ability is well consolidated.
Driving Instructor Trainers offers a training programme to prepare for DVSA ADI Part 2 that consists of 8 half day training sessions.
Everyone is different, their driving standard will vary, and so will their ability to learn and develop their skills, therefore the amount of training required can vary.
We will keep your progress under constsnt review, and advise you whether you will be ready for the DVSA ADI Part 2 with fewer training sessions, or whether you are likely to need extra training sessions.
Pages in the Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 2 Section of the Driving Instructor Trainers website:
Sections of the Driving Instructor Trainers Website:
- Driving Instructor Trainers Home Page
- Driving Instructor Trainers Important Information
- Driving Instructor Qualification Process
- DVSA ADI Part 1 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 1
- DVSA ADI Part 2 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 2
- DVSA ADI Part 3 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 3
- Driving Instructor Trainee Licence
- DVSA ADI Training Programme
- Training To Be A Driving Instructor
- DVSA ADI Training Locations And Fees
- Free Training And Other Offers
- Decisions About Driving Instructor Training
- Choices after Qualifying As A Driving Instructor
- CPD Training For Qualified Driving Instructors
- Terms Of Business
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch With Driving Instructor Trainers