About Driving Instructor Trainers
Guide To Driving Instructor Trainers
Driving Instructor Trainers is part of a group of driving schools providing driving instructor training and driver training, operating across the West Midlands.
The group started with Birmingham Driving School which was established in 1988, before expanding into training driving instructors and then into other areas of the West Midlands and also widening the services offered beyond teaching learner drivers to include driving schools specialising in:
Driving Instructor Trainers is based in Birmingham and can provide training across all areas of the West Midlands, including; Birmingham, The Black Country, Bromsgrove, Cannock, Coventry, Dudley, Kenilworth, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield, Nuneaton, Redditch, Rugby, Sandwell, Solihull, Stourbridge, Stratford upon Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Warwick, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
Additionally Driving Instructor Trainers also offers training in the wider Midlands region, including, Cheltenham, Derby, Gloucester, Leicester, Loughborough, Northampton, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, and Telford
For Anyone Wanting To Become A Driving Instructor we can offer:
For Qualified Driving Instructors we can offer:
Driving Instructor Trainers offers training from very experienced, highly qualified trainers to anyone wanting to become a Driver And Vehicle Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor.
All training provided by Driving Instructor Trainers is delivered on a one to one basis, and is individually tailored to the client's needs.
We provide training for all three parts of the DVSA ADI qualifying process.
- For ADI Part 1, The Theory and Hazard Perception Test, we can provide a home study course together with telephone and email help.
- For ADI Part 2, The Test of Driving Ability, we offer practical one to one in car training.
- For ADI Part 3, The Test of Instructional Ability we offer practical one to one in car training.
When partly through the qualification process,we can offer the option to work on a trainee licence as a driving instructor. This option allows you to supplement your training with additional practice with real learner drivers.
Driving Instructor Trainers generally take people the whole way through the qualifying process, but if you have already done some training, or if you are part way through the qualification process, we can take you the rest of the way.
Driving Instructor Trainers also offers ‘rescue’ training for either; ADI Part 2, the test of driving ability; ADI Part 3, the test of instructional ability; or the ADI Standards Check, if you have failed any of these exams, do not be embarrassed, don’t just hope that everything will be ok the next time, you are only allowed three attempts at any of these exams, seek help and advice early, to give yourself the best chance of success.
For Anyone Wanting Driver Training
Driving Instructor Trainers' sister companies have several Driving Instructors, who between them are able to offer driving lessons across the Birmingham area, and also much of the surrounding area, including; The Black Country, Bromsgrove, Cannock, Coventry, Dudley, Kenilworth, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Lichfield, Nuneaton, Redditch, Rugby, Sandwell, Solihull, Stourbridge, Stratford upon Avon, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Warwick, Wolverhampton and Worcester.
The complete range of abilities is catered for, ranging from the most nervous absolute beginner learner driver, through to refresher driving lessons, motorway driving lessons, pass plus driving courses, preparation for advanced driving tests, driving instructor training courses, and developmental training for driving instructors.
For Learner Drivers we can offer:
For Full Licence holders we can offer:
For Taxi Drivers we can offer:
For those wanting to achieve the higher standards of driving we can offer:
Pages in the Important Information Section of the Driving Instructor Trainers website:
Sections of the Driving Instructor Trainers Website:
- Driving Instructor Trainers Home Page
- Driving Instructor Trainers Important Information
- Driving Instructor Qualification Process
- DVSA ADI Part 1 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 1
- DVSA ADI Part 2 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 2
- DVSA ADI Part 3 Explained
- Preparing For DVSA ADI Part 3
- Driving Instructor Trainee Licence
- DVSA ADI Training Programme
- Training To Be A Driving Instructor
- DVSA ADI Training Locations And Fees
- Free Training And Other Offers
- Decisions About Driving Instructor Training
- Choices after Qualifying As A Driving Instructor
- CPD Training For Qualified Driving Instructors
- Terms Of Business
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch With Driving Instructor Trainers